Scarlett JohanssonShe's a seductress by pure nature. Who doesn't love that?
Same height as me =)
Scorpio: Nov 22, 1984 [25]
Christina RicciThere is something about these short, dark haired, big eyed, vixens, that could have tipped the scale and sent me lesbian.
5'1"
Picses: Feb 12, 1980 [30]
Winona RyderSame as Christina Ricci, the difference is that Winona was my first female crush.
My Height
Scorpio: Oct 29, 1971 [38]
Lily AllenShe's such a cute little punk. Again big eyes, cute little mouth, dark hair. I love her singing voice and sense of humor. Reminds me of me in ways.
5'2"
Taurus: May 2, 1985 [24]
Alyson HanniganShe's off the beaten path, she's got this goofy seduction. Plus her red hair really does look great on her and probably no one else. Who doesn't love that smile?
My Height
Aries: March 24, 1974 [35]
Michelle TrachtenbergI can't seem to stress that I love BIG eyes and cute pouts. lol so why should she be any different?
5'5"
Libra: Oct 11, 1985 [24]
Zooey Deschanel5'6"
Aquarius: Jan 17, 1980 [30]
Lacey ChabertHas a very naive cute quality.
My Height
Libra: Sep 30, 1982 [27]
Laura ProponShe seems sarcastic and laid back. I would love to hang with her and think about her romantically [if I were gay] at the same time.
5'10"
Aries: Mar 7, 1980 [29]
Jessica AlbaI doubt I need a reason...
5'6 1/2"
Taurus: Apr 28, 1981 [28]
Natalie PortmanBeautiful geek.
My Height
Gemini: Jun 9, 1981 [28]
I know I'm going to get shit for this on the playground, but I can't help it, I think she's hot, even if she's skanky and losing her career to idiotic drugs, drinks, and relationships.
5'5
Cancer: Jul 2, 1986 [23]
Selena GomezMy dirty little secret is that she is an under-aged crush.
5'5"
Cancer: Jul 22, 1992 [17]
Rachel McAdamsSeductive. Was told by my husband I look like her, I don't think so.
5'5"
Scorpio: Nov 17, 1978 [31]
Jennifer ConnellyShe was in a bunch of great movies that I like , including Labyrinth, a Beautiful mind, and Requiem for a Dream. She's drop dead gorgeous, like Greek statues.
*wish I looked like that*
5'7"
Sagittarius: Dec 12, 1970 [39]
Bridget ReganMagical. Would go lesbian for her.
5'8"
Pieces: Feb 3, 1982 [28]
Emma StoneNewest crush.
5'6"
Scorpio: Nov 6, 1988 [21]

2 comments:
Ok, I agree with almost all of them especially Scarlett Johansen GORGEOUS. I disagree with Mrs Chabert and Lohan. Can't put my finger on it though. They're all super sexy. However, I think you left two very important necessary additions off-Nicole Kidman (with red hair especially) and Julia Roberts both then and now (also with red hair).
Nicole Kidman is only hot in her movies, but also looks like stuck up, not a hot trait. Julia Roberts is hot sometimes, but for the most part that mouth is super unappealing... =/
Post a Comment